Explore the scenic Tweed waterways and experience the natural beauty of the Tweed Valley.
Minjungbal Cultural Cruise
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
- Infant Ages 0-4
Christmas Lunch with local Indigenous flavours.
Join us for a special 2 course Christmas Lunch with local Indigenous flavours. Sit back & relax as we cruise the beautiful Tweed River on board the MVDreamcatcher. Be captivated along the way with Indigenous Yarning, River Culture, & the history of the Tweed River, the Tweed Valley & beyond.
A unique guided experience with local knowledge.
Our guests will also be treated to a bonus admission ticket to visit the Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Museum… Another fantastic experience.”
- 2 course Christmas inspired lunch with local indigenous flavours
- Fresh local salt and pepper squid
- Cudgen grown vine ripened tomato bruschetta
- Lemon myrtle crusted snapper fillet with a citrus butter
- Oven roast rack of pork with a Davidson plum ½ glaze
- Both served with local steamed greens and crunchy potatoes
- Barista coffee
- Bread rolls
- 2hr Cruise along the Tweed River onboard MV Dreamcatcher
- Guided talks and informative commentary including Indigenous Yarning, River Culture, & the history of the Tweed River, the Tweed Valley
- Admission ticket for Minjungbal Aboriginal Cultural Museum
Drinks at own expense
Coolangatta Tweed Heads Golf Club, Soorley ST, Tweed Heads NSW
- Arrive 12.30pm for dining
Embark: Tweed Escapes pontoon, Soorley St, Tweed Heads @ 2pm
Disembark: Tweed Escapes pontoon, Soorley St, Tweed Heads @ 4pm