Experience the natural beauty of the Tweed with Tweed Escapes. Explore our beautiful Tweed Waterways on a relaxing scenic river cruise. Whether you’re local or visiting, there is no better way to experience the Tweed’s unique natural environment, than on a Tweed Escapes river cruise
Tropical Rainforest Tour
- Adult Ages 18-69
- Child Ages 5-12
- Family 2 Adults 2 Children
Adventure in the Tropics
A combination of 2 popular attractions to the Tweed Valley.
Experience Tropical Fruit World plantation safari with a Tweed River Rainforest cruise
a perfect combination of the farm and river with a taste of the tropics!
We introduce a new tour “Tropical Rainforest Tour”
- departing on a Monday’s for a 10am departure from TFW
- board the tractor train for a 45 min plantation safari
- Enjoy a tropical tasting boat
- 30 mins to purchase a packed lunch or takeaway coffee and browse the grounds
- 1130 depart Tweed Escapes Pontoon to board “Spirit Of Wollumbin “for a 1.5hr Rainforest Cruise Ex Tumbulgum (bottled water included)
- Concludes Tumbulgum approx 1pm
Welcome to BYO drinks and a packed lunch/snack onboard to enjoy.
Self drive or COURTESY pick up & drop off from Tweed Heads Information Centre @ 9.30am (must arrange at time of booking)